Monday 30 July 2012

You Make Me Go Curly Around The Edges

I want new hair! That's quite a bizarre statement, but I've always loved big hair. I suppose I struck it lucky considering I have thick hair, and lots of it.. which means that I've only ever backcombed my hair once and that was just to see what would happen. (An afro may have occurred)

Naturally, I've got straight hair.. although really it hasn't been naturally straight since I started secondary school. Currently, it's got a little kink in the middle and the ends are a bit wavy. It doesn't seem to like being put in a 'straight' or 'curly' box. 

Some of my hair loves are:

Trop Rouge

Kristen Stewart
Ashlee Simpson

As you can see, I love the messy/dark/ombre look. I'm starting to think I actually just like anything that's a bit rebelious and would make a granny 'tut'.

Anywho, at the minute my hair currently most resembles K-Stews above. In fact, I'm thinking of forgoing a haircut for the next while and letting it run wild (ergo a kinky/wavy auburn mess).

No comments:

Post a Comment